Friday, June 19, 2009

Monster Dog Strikes Again


Don't let this face fool you.

So I'm in the back of the house ironing my shirt for work and I hear noises in the kitchen. My first thought is that Aria is into something but I'm sure that I didn't leave anything out on the counter. Wrong! She ate my entire salad! I didn't put the top on after I put the dressing (Raspberry vinaigrette) on it.

It was a good salad, spinach, roasted cauliflower, tomato, cucumber, onion, avocado, almonds, soy meatless something or other, and blue cheese.

She ate it all. Not a spec left. You would have thought it was a clean container except it was on the floor and she was standing over it, licking her chops looking like she wanted more!

Anyone who knows Weimaraners, knows they have boundless energy, an insatiable appetite, and are very loyal and loving. She is 14 years old and is just now starting to act like a normal dog, or so I thought.
BTW, I had cottage cheese for lunch. She would have like that too.

2 comments:

  1. How did you even get her to sit still long enough to take a picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't see it in the picture but there is a Mint-a-bone in front of her on the floor. She is waiting for me to say "OK". It is really the only time I have control.

    ReplyDelete